Have you mastered your first steps on a slackline, but don't know how to continue? Do you also dream about highlining between 2 rocks, high in the air? But you don’t have a clue how to start? BeSlack has the solution.
8-day course in which you learn to take the step from slackline to highline. The course package includes:
- Guided building on your basic slackline skills through exercises and tips and tricks from experienced highliners.
- Specific exercises to prepare you for your first highline experience
- Overcoming mental blocks inherent to highlining
- Introduction to safe use of highline equipment and common techniques
- Safety on and around a highline
- Learning to construct a highline independently at known highline sites
- First highline experiences at the most beautiful spots in Belgium
- An introduction to the Belgian highline and slackline community
--> You learn to rig and learn to walk a highline.
WHERE and WHEN
We always meet at the rocks or other suitable location. A course day always runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the following days:
- Sunday 25 February
- Sunday 10 March
- Saturday 16 March
- Sunday 21 April
- Saturday 27 April
- Saturday 11 May
- Weekend 25 and 26 May
PRIOR KNOWLEDGE AND EQUIPMENT
Equipment you will need yourself:
- climbing harness
- double lifeline
Recommended prior knowledge
- be able to slackline for 20 metres
- ideally be able to move from a seated position to an upright position without touching the ground
- 400 euro for BeSlack members (become member)
- 420 for other KBF or CAB members
Via this link. Registration is valid only after payment.
You can register untill 31 Januari.
Picture: Lode Steenhoudt