09 May 2021,
29 May 2021
- One day of highline with some BeSlack highline members who are stoked to learn you their tips and tricks. The focus is on making progress in highline, not on the rigging.
- BeSlack organizes highline initiations every month. The dates can be found in our calendar and in our registration form.
You will receive a confirmation from the responsible at the latest 24 hours before the initiation. An initiation can be postponed due to wind and weather.
- Different locations are possible. The person responsible for the initiation will communicate the exact location. If possible, the location will already be mentioned in the registration form.
What skills are required?
- To benefit from the day, you have to be able to walk around 20m on a slackline. In addition, you must also be able to stand up from the sitting position on a slackline. You will learn all the other tips and tricks on this day.
What equipment is required?
- A climbing harness.
- FREE for BeSlack members (--> become a member)
- €20 for non-members (via bank transfer)
- BeSlack members are insured by KBF/CAB during all their highline activities.
- For non-members we arrange a day insurance with KBF/CAB, insurance is included in the price.
--> You can register via this link